Boats and boat trips in Puglia; is there a better way to make your holiday special. Imagine yourself on a hot sunny day on board a boat. The sea breezes, the sunshine, the beautiful coastlines. Can you think of a better way to make your Puglia vacation special? We have taken boat trips from Otranto, from Galipolli and from Monopoli. You get a completely different perspective of the Puglia coastline from on board.
Whether it’s rental boats or boat trips in Puglia you are looking for, there is plenty to choose from.
With a rental boat you have the complete freedom to explore the coastline and grottos of Puglia. Boats of all types can be rented from small motor boats and sail-boats to catamarans complete with skipper.
Boats can be rented from a number of places within easy drive of our Puglia Holiday Villas. Boat tours are also available from many of the ports up and down the coastline. We have listed some here but there are many many more. If you have a particularly good (or bad) rental boats or boat trips experience in Puglia, we would love the hear from you.
For other suppliers of boats and boat trips in Puglia try a listing site like Get My Boat, enter a location and explore the opportunities offered. We searched the Get My Boat website for Castro Marina and found a number of rental boats to choose from. Lots of research opportunities for us to enjoy and report back on!
- Boats can be rented from Piccola Nautica, Old Port Marina di Leuca. There is a choice of boats to suit your requirements. Experienced staff on hand to help you get started. Boats suitable for diving from are also available.
- Piccola Nautica also offer guided boat trips, exploring the grottos and caves of both the Ionian and the Adriatic Seas. Tours last from one and half to two hours.
- We recommend phoning ahead to check availability and prices. Tel:0833.75 81 85 – 03 529 338.30, eMail email@example.com
Puglia in Caicco
- Another Monopoli based sailing boat opportunity. Marasciulo Charter offers half- day trips on large mahogany sailing ships of Turkish origin. You will sail between Monopoli and Polignano al Mare, enjoying the spectacular scenery along the coast. Drinks are served during the trip. As well as soaking up the sun on the decks you will have the opportunity to swim in the sea. Take the evening trip and watch the spectacular sunset.
- The boat trips depart from Via Christofo Colombo, Monopoli at 09;00, 13:00, 17:00 and 21:00. Return to Monopoli is three and half hours after departure time.
- Contact Details : Tel: 3290630096 – 3457952965
- Em@il: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based in Monopoli. Rent Me offers the opportunity for guests to take a day trip on an elegant catamaran or 18 metre luxury yacht.
- The catamaran, a Nautitech 40, is available for daily charter with two skippers.
- If a complete day at sea does not appeal to you why not try the one hour guided boar tour around the caves of Polignano. The best way to see the caves is from a boat. An hours guided tour give you the opportunity to enjoy the boat trip and caves and explore Monopoli.
- Contact Details : +39 345 745 5253, +39 329 424 6225
- eMail email@example.com
- Also in Santa Maria di Leuca are Salento Sailing. You can choose from boat hire with and without skipper and boat trips. Prices around €300 per half day, additional €50 for a skipper. Please check the prices before booking.
- Book in advance by calling the dive center or contact by email or through the website.
- Santa Maria di Leuca (LE), Via Doppia Croce s/n. Tel / Fax +39 0833 758703 – +39 320 5592904.
- eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org.